2019 Ed Foundation Read-a-thon begins
Audubon Families: Join our community of readers! January 26th - February 8th
One again, Audubon students will join the San Mateo-Foster City Ed Foundation’s annual Readathon. We hope that our broad, diverse community can come together through the shared activity of reading and, in the process, raise educational funding for every student in our school district. Our hope is for each student to raise at least $25 toward our $75,000 goal which will support elementary music and other enrichment opportunities.
1) An Email Invitation on January 14th from email@example.com with a
link to your student’s 99Pledges fundraising page. If you do not receive an email, go to smfcedfund.org/readathon for instructions to activate your student’s page and invite family and friends to support the effort.
2) Kick-Off Events at local libraries with Principals, friends & treats!
*Saturday, January 26th @ Foster City Public Library 2-4pm *Monday, January 28th @ San Mateo Public Library 7-8:30pm
3) The Minute Tracker for students to log daily reading minutes available at
4) Read-Aloud Videos from every SMFC elementary school. Read-aloud
minutes count towards daily reading! Video links: smfcedfund.org/readathon
5) Readathon Reception for the top 2 student fundraisers from each school
featuring a private reading by a guest author.
We deeply appreciate your participation and support!
Liz Yeager Marianne Wallace Readathon Chair Audubon Reading Rep firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
2019 READATHON PARTNERS:
Year in Review Snapshot
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!