Thank you for your help in getting Measure T passed! Your vote yes on Measure T makes the critical upgrades San Mateo and Foster City schools need to provide safe, modern learning environments for all students. Our schools have served us well, but some schools now decades old and require essential repairs so they can provide a high-quality, 21st-century education to local students for decades to come.
- Improved WiFi for the campus
- HVAC upgrades
- Two (2) new portable classrooms for special student activities
- Noise reduction implements for the classrooms (which are not closed off from each other)
- Filtered water bottle filling stations for students
- Electrical upgrades for the campus
- New flooring in classrooms (carpet & linoleum)
- New Chrome books
- Plumbing upgrades, including warm water in the student bathroom sinks
See the chart below for specific upgrades for Audubon and the other Foster City schools.
Year in Review Snapshot
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!