BOX TOPS 4 EDUCATION
The Audubon PTA gets 10¢ for every Box Top your child brings to his/her class! Ask friends, neighbors, and co-workers to give them to you! The CLASSROOM that collects the most Box Tops by May 21 will receive a prize (TBD)! Contact email@example.com
3rd Student Contest
Box Tops due TUE, DEC 18! One winner unless it’s a tie. The student who brings in the most box tops in December wins movie tickets.
This year, LET’S BEAT OUR GOAL of $1000 and bring in more of those box tops! So far, we’ve raised over $640 for our school!
COLLECTION DATES for 2018-2019, TUESDAYS:
Dec. 18, 2018
Jan. 29, 2019
Feb. 19, 2019
March 26, 2019
April 23, 2019
May 21, 2019
June 11, 2019
** Collection sheets are available in the main office, PTA office, and Collection Sheet links below.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TURNED IN BOXTOPS!!
We turned in over 750 box tops for just November! Keep bringing those box tops in!
Our 2nd Box Top Contest Winner is Savera from Ms. Kamath’s 3rd grade class. She won a box of Girl Scout nuts or chocolates! Congratulations!
A special thanks to Mrs. Lynagh’s 2nd graders for bringing in 120 box tops, Ms. Kamath’s 3rd graders brought in 99 box tops, and Mrs. Young’s 4th graders brought in 93 box tops.
- Download Box Tops Bonus App on your mobile device
- Simply register to become a member on the app or visit boxtops4education.com
- Search for Audubon and scroll to the right to find our school and set earnings to go to Audubon.
- Choose products on the app that you just bought from the store and scan your receipt. Earnings will automatically apply to Audubon if you completed the prior step.
- Collect Bonus Box Tops
- Enter 14-digit Box Top codes online under EARN BOX TOPS/REDEEM BONUS CODES
- Or send codes to firstname.lastname@example.org and add a note with child’s/teacher’s name
- Collect bonus box tops from products worth more than $.10 in separate envelopes (Label names)
- Turn in as many collection sheets (or ziplocs) as possible to your classrooms/room reps
- PRINT COLLECTION SHEET DOWNLOADS found below or on Audubon PTA facebook posts
- BONUS BOX TOPS worth 3 or more each should be placed in a separate Ziploc and labeled
- Box tops need to be CUT INDIVIDUALLY but DO NOT NEED to be perfectly trimmed
- LABEL ALL sheets/ziplocs with your child’s/teacher’s name to qualify for contests
- EXPIRED box tops can STILL EARN MONEY for the school but will not be counted towards contests
- COLLECTION BOXES can be found in every classroom, PTA room, and Main Office
- Check out other In-Store Offers on the website under EARN BOX TOPS tab
- Register for free and become an earning member for Audubon
COLLECTION SHEET DOWNLOADS (copies can be found in the main office):
PDF of Box Top Products: BoxTop Product List_UpdatedNov2018.pdf
||MEALS & SIDES
Year in Review Snapshot
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!