BOX TOPS 4 EDUCATION
Save your Box Tops for the 2018/2019 school year.
The Audubon PTA gets 10¢ for every Box Top your child brings to his/her class! Some will give you a special online code for bonus Box Top credit. Please email those codes to email@example.com so they can be entered into Audubon’s account. Ask friends and neighbors to give them to you!
Collection Details: Big collection boxes labeled Box Tops have been placed in the office and the PTA room. You can submit your collection sheets directly in the boxes or you may bring them to your teacher/room rep. Your child's class will get credit either way, just remember to write your child and teacher's name on the collection sheet.
Collection Sheet Downloads
- Box tops do NOT need to be perfectly trimmed. Trim if necessary to help you be organized. Jagged edges are OK. Please make sure box tops have not expired. Expired box tops can be separated into a different bundle/envelope/ziploc marked "expired" to be used for decoration at a later time.
- Bundle box tops in groups of 50 or paste them on collection sheets available on PTA website or Audubon office.
- Bonus box tops worth more than the normal box tops must be put in a separate envelope marked "Bonus Box Tops". Any online bonus codes can also be included in this group.
- Extra box tops not enough to be a group of 50 should be in an envelope or rubber banded and labeled how many they are with grade/teacher name.
- Make sure each collection sheet, envelope/ziploc, or bundle (if separate from ziploc) is labeled the qty, grade, teacher name, classroom number.
- I will have a marked box available in the PTA room as well as the office to drop off bundled/grouped/pasted box tops. I will drop it off Tuesday afternoon or Weds morning and they will remain there until Friday at 12:45pm. If you need the weekend to sort, please let me know by Friday afternoon. THANK YOU!
- Email or text Vy Vo for any questions no matter how simple. If you need a faster response, please text. 818-326-5801, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Audubon PTA gets 10¢ for every Box Top your child brings to his/her class! Some will give you a special online code for bonus Box Top credit. Please email those codes to email@example.com so they can be entered into Audubon's account. Ask friends and neighbors to give them to you!
The class that collects the most Box Tops by May 1, 2018 will receive a prize (TBD)! There will be a collection day every month. Cut out AND trim the Box Tops on the boxes of brands like:
SCHOOL OFFICE SUPPLIES
| REFRIDGERATED & DAIRY
MEALS & SIDES
PDF of Box Top Products: BoxTop Product List.pdf