BOX TOPS 4 EDUCATION
The Audubon PTA gets 10¢ for every Box Top your child brings to his/her class! Ask friends, neighbors, and co-workers to give them to you! The CLASSROOM that collects the most Box Tops by May 21 will receive a prize (TBD)!
Box Tops due TUE, OCT 2! Turn them into your room reps! FREE YEARBOOK to the student who turns in the most box tops for September!! **If you win and already paid for a yearbook, you will be reimbursed. One winner unless it’s a tie.
We start the year with 1640 BOX TOPS plus 41 BONUS box tops collected from March-June last year. Every year we submit our school’s box tops on Nov 1 and Mar 1. Congratulations to last year’s 2017/2018 top collectors in their classroom: Audrey Farabee (533 box tops), Cam Walker (288), Luke Dunston (122), and Kylee Ngo (110). And congrats to Holmes/Beatty 2nd graders for bringing in the most box tops of 943!! Helgren’s 4th graders brought in 852 and Sperow’s & Tesarowski’s 5th grade classes tied at 3rd place each bringing in 793 box tops. Great job Audubon families!!! We earned just over $900 last year.
This year, LET’S BEAT OUR GOAL of $1000 and bring in more of those box tops!
COLLECTION DATES for 2018-2019, TUESDAYS:
Bring in anytime BY the collection date to qualify for that month’s contest
Oct. 2, 2018
Oct. 23, 2018
Nov. 27, 2018
Dec. 18, 2018
Jan. 29, 2019
Feb. 19, 2019
March 26, 2019
April 23, 2019
May 21, 2019
June 11, 2019
- Download Box Tops Bonus App on your mobile device
- Simply register to become a member on the app or visit boxtops4education.com
- Search for Audubon and scroll to the right to find our school and set earnings to go to Audubon.
- Choose products on the app that you just bought from the store and scan your receipt. Earnings will automatically apply to Audubon if you completed the prior step.
- Collect Bonus Box Tops
- Enter 14-digit Box Top codes online under EARN BOX TOPS/REDEEM BONUS CODES
- Or send codes to email@example.com and add a note with child’s/teacher’s name
- Collect bonus box tops from products worth more than $.10 in separate envelopes (Label names)
- Turn in as many collection sheets (or ziplocs) as possible to your classrooms/room reps
- PRINT COLLECTION SHEET DOWNLOADS found below or on Audubon PTA facebook posts
- BONUS BOX TOPS worth 3 or more each should be placed in a separate Ziploc and labeled
- Box tops need to be CUT INDIVIDUALLY but DO NOT NEED to be perfectly trimmed
- LABEL ALL sheets/ziplocs with your child’s/teacher’s name to qualify for contests
- EXPIRED box tops can STILL EARN MONEY for the school but will not be counted towards contests
- COLLECTION BOXES can be found in every classroom, PTA room, and Main Office
- Check out other In-Store Offers on the website under EARN BOX TOPS tab
- Register for free and become an earning member for Audubon
COLLECTION SHEET DOWNLOADS (copies can be found in the main office):
SCHOOL OFFICE SUPPLIES
PDF of Box Top Products: BoxTop Product List.pdf
Year in Review Snapshot
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!